Template | After Effects / Cinema 4D + 4 plugins | Intro du Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3
Download – Modify – Enjoy TEMPLATE
INTRO OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE Software :
Plugins : link in description THE RESULT Download the template, link in the description Extract files This file is useless Install all fonts I already have them. You need to have these 4 plugins It’s the images from the beginning. Each character has 2 versions : – normal – 10 colours To switch from a normal image to an image with 10 colors, I used a free software “inkscape”, Link description Open inkscape It is the image that I will transform, it is necessary that the image is at least in HD 1080p Add image to inkscape Choose the number of colors, you need a drawing style But the image is not in png, it is necessary to remove the white I will use photoshop I use magic gum Problem it removes part of the face too brightens Copy layer Use the magic gum on the one underneath Select the part that disappears Do: copy and paste delete the rest Take the normal eraser and manually erase what remains It takes a lot of resources. I’ll replace Black Panther with Dr Strange. First, there is the drawing style image and then thanks to a mask that enlarges the photo image appears Replace Black Panther images with Dr Strange images Replace with new image (drawing style) Uncheck “png sequence” Repeat with the other The images are linked Go to the middle of the sequence Place the image properly in the “center of the painting frame” It is necessary to reposition the two other images, it is necessary to place them exactly at the same place as the first one Reduce the opacity of the two images to know where to position them exactly The positions are perfect Remember to reset the opacity to 100 percent Change the rotation z, if necessary To move the character don’t do it like that: It must be moved in the sequence of just now by selecting all the layers And watch the results Change everything else the same way:
– Replace files
– Reposition layers I’m going to change a text Double-click to edit the text Write the new text Position it, making spaces before the text Another example of what can change When the first part of the intro (drawings) is finished, save and close to go to part 3D Increase the number of images to 600 Modify the text “studios” You have to adapt your size Now we have to deal with the “marvel” text, start by recreating the cube that is around the text Deactivate old marvel text Add “steel” texture to new cube Change texture dimensions Copy – Paste the letter “M” that is in the “Construction” folder Put a new text Change letter spacing Create a Boolean, to remove material from the cube The cube must be above the text The ground is hidden, it must be taken out of the file Select all Boolean and transform it into a single object Hide Boolean The marvel text is replaced But now we have to change the camera’s trajectory It is necessary to place on a key “clear rectanggle on the timeline” With the help of different view angles move and rotate the camera And click on the red key to save the new location Update the location of textures This is to enable texture visualization The texture is no longer adapted Save, you have to modify the ground texture I made a mistake.
The file is in “post scene ground”
I’ll go later Put the front view Make a screenshot of the text in the cube I put the right project Show screenshot Replace with new screenshot Resize it Adapted the layer mask so that it is just on a letter I have one letter less, so I disable the last layer, if there is a letter more, you should add another layer Disable the screenshot But the file is way too big It is thus advisable to reduce it, it is necessary media encoder You just have to do this Smaller for the same thing I’ll change the texture quality to preview it The texture is well placed I reload the “steel” texture Now, you have to add the textures to the walls Select the faces that will have the video textures
– Press and hold shift to add
– Keep pressing Crtl to remove Add video texture Reload textures The video texture may not be right here’s how to change it… This is one of the video textures Replace with new video Copy the effect of the video that was already there and paste it into the added video Delete Change colors Position the video so that it starts as desired I will reduce again the size of the video with media encoder I’m updating the texture of the wall Change texture dimensions Increase the luminosity of the texture In the roundings, the result is not perfect I’m gonna make one last wall, quick. Do not forget to increase the brightness on others Once all walls are finished, render Open part 3, just get her some information. Copy green texture And paste it in part 2 Remove unnecessary textures, transform part 2 into part 3 At the beginning the ground has a reflection, but it disappears after This is what I will do again on part 2, with the help of part 3 Go to the beginning of the timeline Add keys Go to image 180 Set all reflections to 0 and add keys Delete what no longer serves any purpose Select all sides :
– Press and hold shift to add
– Press and hold ctrl to remove Add the green texture Save as part 3 Open last part (4) Replace with the right ground texture for the text Render the last part Cinema 4D, it’s done. Open the after effects file from the beginning, it also contains the final edit You have to replace the three videos made with cinema 4D Open “part 3d text” These masks are there to hide the imperfections Move the contours of the mask to completely surround a letter Delete mask position keys Go forwards/after and reposition the layer around the letter, check that the timer is activated. All that’s left is the final rendering Thanks for watching.
Find me : Subscribe