BLINDFOLD DRAWING CHALLENGE! (ft. KIDS REACT Cast) | Challenge Chalice
– Ooh, mine’s not bad! (shrilly) Pikachu!!! I don’t have any friends. (snickering) ♪ (morose jazz music) ♪ Hi there, YouTube. My name is Tom and welcome
to another episode of Challenge Chalice. I am your host,
Tom from Adults React, and this is a show where you guys submit your challenge requests. Alex picks three in the comments,
throws them in the chalice, and I play with awesome,
super-cool guests. Also, me and Alex are always
in the comments after the video goes live for an hour, responding
to how many comments? – (Alex) Uh, it was 6,000 now, I think.
– 600,000 comments we’ve responsed to. We got Sydney from Kids React
and Cynthia, FBE production coordinator! Do you know how we do this?
– Probably. – We pick something out of the chalice. – But before that,
we play Rock-Paper-Scissors. – Oh god.
– To the death. – (Alex) To the death.
– Oh. – I mean–
– (Alex) Well, to the rock! – To the rock.
– (Alex) To the paper! – (chuckling)
– (Alex) To the scissors! – To the chalice. – (Tom and Alex) To the chalice! – Yeah! – (Sydney and Cynthia)
Rock-Paper-Scissors– – Shhdem!
– (cracking up) I don’t think that’s how it goes.
– (laughter) – (Alex) Is that a rock behind you? – There’s a rock and a scissors. No pressure.
– Oh god. Okay… let’s see. “Blindfold drawing challenge,”
suggested by Amy Craig. Oh yeah!!
– Oh my god! – I’m going to win this!
– What? Are you good at drawing? – Yeah, I think. – I am not good at drawing.
– I am not at all. – I can do stick figures.
– I can draw a really good baseball. – I can draw a really good dog,
cat, and person. – You drew the best pizza cat
I’ve ever seen. – That’s true.
– (chuckling) – (Alex) So, uh, are
you all ready for this? ♪ (light folk music) ♪ – Perfect!
– (Cynthia) Oh, that’s what that is. JC was looking for that.
– (laughing) You stole all the markers?
– (Alex, slyly) Don’t tell him! – (laughter) – Ooh, goodness gracious.
– (Alex whistling jovially) – (chanting) What are we doin’?
What are we doin’? What are we doin’ today, Tom? – Okay, so Alex gave us some markers,
some papers, some blindfolds. We’re going to do
three thirty second rounds. Alex is going to tell us to draw something
while we’re blindfolded. The person who makes the best drawing,
according to Alex, is the champion. Best two out of three, but even if someone
wins the first two rounds, we’re gonna do the third
because we need to see who comes in second place. – Oh shoot!
– Yep, I’m going straight blue and black. – I’m gonna go with red. – (Alex) These all should be things
that you guys know. If not, just draw the best that you can. – Then how are you even human? – Whoa! – Doesn’t everybody
ask themselves that question? – I guess so.
– I just chose magenta. – Oh, that’s a good color. – (Alex) Blindfolds on.
– Oh shoot! – Should we be drawing
on the table or on our lap? – (Alex) The paper.
– You draw on the paper. – Pfft! Thanks. Thanks Sydney. – I’ll do a different one. (squealing) – (laughter) – (Alex) You have 30 seconds
to draw Pikachu, starting now! – I don’t have the right colors for this.
– I know! Am I drawing on my paper? I think he has this thing right there.
– Oh man! All my Pokémon friends are gonna hate me. Okay.
– I want to draw his eyes. – I don’t have any friends. (snickering) ♪ (morose jazz music) ♪ – (Alex) Ten seconds!
– (all screaming anxiously) – (Sydney) Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! – (Alex) Don’t worry,
Tom, I am your friend. – Oh, thanks, Alex. – I don’t know where
his body is anymore. – (Alex) Time! Drop your marker.
– (groaning) – Ooh, mine’s not bad!
– Oh my god! – Look at him. (shrilly) Pikachu!! – (Alex) Good God.
– (laughing) Mine’s not that bad.
– (Alex) I like– – Look at my tail right here.
– Oh, that’s a really good tail. I like her face. – (Alex) I like the Impressionist
Pikachu there, Sydney. – (laughter)
– (Alex) It looks very– – I see it. It’s Pikachu in the Poké Ball.
– (gasping) Ooh! – (Alex) I think for this one,
it’s got to go to Cynthia because that tail is just on fleek. – Honestly, that is
the best Pikachu tail ever. – I can’t believe it!
– Mine’s more Oriachu. – (Alex) All right,
so the first round went to Cynthia. – Yeah!
– Woo! – (Alex) Second round… ♪ (morose jazz music) ♪ – Markers these days, am I right, people? – Tssh.
– (cracking up) When you’re right, you’re right. – (Alex) Sydney’s getting real deep today. You’re questioning our humanity. – I’m gonna go with a thin marker.
– (Alex) Ooh! – That’s a bold choice there, Sydney. Let’s see if it pays off.
– Yeah. – What color is this? – (Alex) That is…
– Don’t lie. – (Alex) …blue. – (sobbing) The pen is blue! – (Alex) [Inaudible] Liar, Liar. – (overlapping speech) – (all) Blue! – (Alex) You have 30 seconds to draw
Abraham Lincoln, starting now! – Let’s go!
– Oh my god! Aaah. – If you guys don’t draw the hat,
I will be very disappointed. – (Sydney) Oh, the hat
is like a main part of Abraham Lincoln. – That’s so true. It’s not the fact that he was a president. – No, it’s all about the hat. – It’s his cool hat.
– (Sydney) And his beard. – And the beard. – (Sydney) Where’s his face?
– (Alex) Ten seconds! – I can’t– I wish I could feel– – Can I write words, because I just did. Hopefully, that’s in the rules. – Uh-oh. I should have drawn his eyes when I knew where his face was.
– (Alex) Time! – Oh! I drew it twice.
– Oh crap. (laughing) – (Alex) Ooh!
– Oh!! – (Alex) Two– two Abraham Lincolns, okay. – That’s not fair!
– And the shirt. – (Alex) And the sh– oh my god. – She’s actually wearing
an Abraham Lincoln shirt. (laughing) – (Alex) How did we not know?
– (Cynthia) It was fate. – (Tom) Swagger. – (Alex) Cynthia has round one.
– I lost my marker. – (Alex) Sydney has round two. – Wait, what if Tom gets round three? – (Alex) Then we’re gonna have–
– Final death. – Tie breaker! Final death?! – (Alex) For round three,
is everybody ready? – No, I gotta choose
new colors so I can lose them. – (Alex) Round three. You have 30 seconds to draw
Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. – Oh my god! Okay.
– (overlapping speech) – Um… oh my. – Not gonna lie,
I always called her Katniss “Everbean.” – Are you kidding me?
– (laughing) No, I guess I was kind of serious.
– Oh no. I should have– I wish
I knew where her arms were now. – I’m giving her angry–
– (tittering) – (Alex) Ten seconds!
– Aaah! This is going too fast. – (Alex) Time is up. – I don’t even want to look at mine.
– Oh my god! – (chuckling flatly) – (Alex laughing)
– (chuckling flatly) – (Tom cracking up) You just drew two circles. – I was trying to draw the bird. – Oh, the pin! – The mockingjay?
– I was trying to draw the bow and arrow. You do have a good bow and arrow. – (Cynthia) ♪ Peeta ♪ – (falsetto voice) I love you, Peeta! (normally) Because
they always say “PEE-Tah.” – (Alex) This is tough, guys. I think Cynthia got that one.
– (squealing happily) – (Alex) Round three goes to Cynthia!
– (squealing) – Challenge Chalice champion! – ♪ (singing arias) ♪ – ♪ (performing Rue’s whistle) ♪ Make sure to submit
your challenge requests on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook,
using the hashtag #ChallengeChalice. I want to thank my awesome guests
for drawing way better than me. – If you want to watch more FBE shows,
click the link below. It has a lot of shows!
– (cracking up) – They’re good.
– She’s not lying. – I actually read in a book
inside of Abraham Lincoln’s hat, he kept a bunch of money
and important paperwork. – (Tom and Cynthia) Whoa!